Try adjusting plain pancakes by mixing fruits that give high vitamin C like blueberries. We will have a delicious snack during the day, very useful. Because blueberries are berry family fruits that contain anthocyanins which has detoxification properties. It also helps to fight free radicals to the body as well.
- ½ cup Blueberry Smoothie
- 150 grams Versatile wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tablespoons Sugar
- 7 oz Milk that children drink
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and set aside.
- Mix eggs, salt and sugar. Beat together, then add flour alternately with milk. Then stir the ingredients together until the end.
- Add melted butter and mix well talents wave.
- Add blueberry smoothie, then mix together again.
- Heat the pan, thin butter, scoop the flour mixture into the pan.
- Wait until the dough starts to ripen, then reversed, wait until cooked and scoop up.