Rainbow Soup is a beautiful color soup from various vegetables. Both green from the broccoli, yellow from corn, orange from carrots and purple from purple sweet potato. Which are rich in vitamins and minerals that help strengthen the baby's immune system.
- 1 cup Broccoli, blanched, finely chopped
- 1 cup Corn seeds, boiled
- 1 cup Carrot, boiled, finely chopped
- 1 medium head (about ¼ cup) Purple sweet potato, boiled
- 1 tube Egg tofu, finely chopped
- 3 cups Chicken stock
- Spinning corn and chicken stock (1 1/2 cup) together. Filter out waste and put corn water into the pot.
- Spinning purple sweet potato and the rest of chicken stock (1 1/2 cup). Pour into a pot of corn water then stir well.
- Set the pot over medium heat, add broccoli and carrot. Then simmer until the vegetables are just tender.
- Add egg tofu, stir well until boiling, then lift down. Keep it warm.